Assistance for your planning needs

Academic Advising

Are you an undeclared student or looking to change majors? The Center for Academic Advising, Retention, and Transitions (CAART) can help. Visit to explore academic options, locate important forms, and calculate your GPA. You can also find your major advisor with the Advisor Locator.

Additional help is available through the live chat. Scroll down and select the green button in the footer here.

Advising Services

Career Services

Unsure what major you want to pursue? Need help creating an up-to-date and professional looking résumé? Looking for an internship or job but don’t know where to start?

If you need help in any of these areas, set up a phone appointment today with University Career Services.

Career Services

Center for Academic Advising, Retention, and Transitions

Contact CAART for academic advising services and inquiries.

Phone: 703-993-2470

University Career Services

Contact University Career Services for help with professional goals and career decisions.

Phone: 703-993-3188