The online master’s in Data Analytics Engineering degree provides the deep statistical knowledge and technical savviness you need to step into a data scientist, engineer or analyst role in just 18 months.
You’ll learn to deliver a process that transforms raw data and place it into a decision-making context, and to use technology to create informed strategies and smart systems.
The coursework in the master’s in data analytics program is developed by faculty who, as part of their efforts to offer a career-based program, meet regularly with an industry-expert advisory committee.
Real-world learning assignments focus on:
- Professional curiosity and engagement
- Emerging tools and methods surveillance
- Special reading assignments
- Class workshops/special lectures
- Additional training through numerous online resources
Learn In a Top-Ranked School
George Mason’s Volgenau School of Engineering has worked with big data and cybersecurity for more than 25 years. It’s led by faculty with rich industry experience and connections who draw upon both to teach a proven, career-focused curriculum.
- The 20 Best Schools to Study Big Data Analytics — TechRepublic, March 2016
- Top 50 Best-Value, Big Data Graduate Programs — Value Colleges, 2018
The MS in Data Analytics Engineering online program accepts applications on a rolling basis and is currently accepting applications. Applicants for the online program should apply here. Applicants for the on-campus data analytics program should apply here.Request Info