Need a more flexible schedule?
Many courses are offered either fully online or in a hybrid (partially online) format. Please note that some fully online courses may still require a campus presence for orientations, tests, final exams, or labs.
Select a term for a list of scheduled courses that offer over 50% of instruction online. See Course Details information below.
After you browse the list of fully online and hybrid courses, see our Register for Classes page.
|REGISTRATION OPEN||VIEW ONLY|
|Fall 2015||Summer 2015|
After selecting a term, click on “Course Details” to the right of each listed course for detailed course information including:
- Delivery Methods: Specifies course delivery mode (fully online or hybrid online) and interaction mode (asynchronous or synchronous)
- Prerequisite: Indicates any previous coursework or requirements for enrollment
- Section Notes: Contains information about any mandatory face-to-face meetings or on-campus testing requirements
- Campus Codes: Specifies where class meetings will take place. The campus code for a fully online course is either “NE” or “NET.” Hybrid online courses will use codes to indicate the location of face-to-face meetings: Fairfax (FX), Arlington (AR), Prince William County (PW), Loudon County (LC), Study Abroad (SA), or Off Campus (OC)
- Status: Notes if a course is open, cancelled, or has a waitlist